Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What am I thinking about?

Welcome to my very first blog. While I'm sitting at my computer working, I'm thinking of all the things I would love to be doing. I would love to be home: Creating jewelry masterpieces Browsing through catalogues for the perfect gems or findings Pouring Scentsational candles Writing my bestseller Watching Rachael Ray, Paula Deen or Sandra Lee or camping and relaxing with my DH. A nap would be nice, too. I'm also thinking about Thanksgiving. We're having Thanksgiving with my hubby's 81 year old mother, his sister and her husband and daughter, his aunt and her husband. I'm cooking the Turkey. My mother-in-law makes the best chicken and dressing and homemade chocolate pies. That will be 10 more pounds on my waist. But, that's okay. Me and my two sisters and brother are having Thanksgiving apart, but will get together for Christmas. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday.

0 comments: